Friday, September 05, 2008

Books I plan to read in the following year..

Now that I'll have time, I plan to read the following titles in the coming year. This list consists of both technical (Computer Science) as well as non-technical books.

  1. The Art of Computer Programming; Volume I, II and III by Donald Knuth
  2. Graph Theory by Narsingh Deo
  3. Zen in the Art of Writing by Ray Bradbury
  4. Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows by J K Rowling
  5. The Lord of the Rings by J R R Tolkien
  6. The Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama

One reason to write this list on the blog is that I am hoping it'll serve as a constant reminder to me and I hope to add more books as I remember.

On my trip back from Seattle a few days back, I read "The Last Lecture" by Late Prof. Randy Paush; a very simple book with key lessons.

I am currently reading "A Champion's Mind" by Pete Sampras.

3 comments:

~RAUL~ said...

And how many have you read till now ? :)

Rohini said...

Plenty of them :) posted my shelfari 'books read' list

~RAUL~ said...

Wow..that's impressive...I must soon post "Beers to drink" list !!!